saw bubs this morning..

emma4g63

Reaction score
I was so nervous...it was unreal

But she said as soon as she put the internal in she said ur defiantly pregnant and baby is fine...

She turned the screen showed me heartbeating and said it all looks good...between 6-7 weeks

I was relieved altho i do feel lil crampy tho is that normal ??

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/20150911_100505_zpsjyp7fel8.jpg

Congrats mama!! :flower:

I guess its the best feeling in the world to hear or see the flickering heart of your baby!

Im 5 wks + 1 day, cautiously pregnant and waiting anxiously for my first scan on Sep 22, hope to see the same!

Thanks hun xxx

Im sure u will hun xxxxx dont worry xx

Congrats! Yep cramps are very normal at this stage, it's usually attributed to ur uterus growing and the increased blood flow

Awww so awesome!!! I'm 13 weeks and still get cramps. Sounds totally normal. I had it with my daughter too. :) congrats!!

Cramps are so so normal. I worried a ton in first trimest r because of them but they are growing pains. I still get them and am 19 weeks :) congrats on your little bean!

Aww congratulations hun!! :)

I've had a lot of cramps this pregnancy xx

This is my first pregnancy and I've been crampy as well. Glad to hear it's completely normal!

Lucky you....I'm happy for u...
I jus got to see my little angel...no hb..hopefully everythings fine in my next ultrasound....so I also and fell the joy......really looking forward for that beautiful day.....love u my angel

Raiders hun i av everythin crossed for u xxc im sure ull see ur lil bubs hb soon x

Guys my last mmc was found at 11 weeks 1 day baby measured 8 weeks 5 days ..

Im in 2 minds whether to get a scan in 3 weeks time around 1p weeks to check...i feel sick thinking about it

I have faith in god....n I know that everything will work out great...
I told my little angEl that mamma n papa really waiting to c my little sweetheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->