Saw mw Friday and recieved my dating scan letter today! That was quick!

N

Nanninoo

Had my booking in appt with mw on Friday she sent my referral off to my local hospital and would you believe it I recieved my dating scan appointment letter today (2 days later) and my scan is on this coming Monday 19th at 10am! :happydance: I've never had it that quick with any of my pregnancies usually waited about 10-14 days to recieve my appointment letter :thumbup: talk about speedy

Could be due to my pregnancy being high risk although my last pregnancy was high risk I still didn't get my letter that quickly :wacko:

Anyone else got there dating scan letters quick?

I had my firt visit with mw on a tues, hospital rang me the next day and booked my scan appt (for the 19th aswell) and i got the letter the next day. Was very impressed! I'm not high risk btw. x

Wow that was super quick! How far along are you? I am very shocked at how quick it came through I'm thinking it's maybe because im at the 12 week mark they wanted me in quickly for the downs screening I'm excited to see little peanut on Monday now yay! X

I know i was shocked. I had a mmc in dec and my first thought when i got the phone call was omg theres something wrong. I will be 11+4 by my o date and 12+1 by lmp. A friend who is one day ahead of me hasnt got hers til the 28th. I dont think she is a happy bunny! Roll on monday.

Maybe mine was because I'm 40 in 2 weeks time.

Yes it could be because of age because my midwife said when the referrals are sent to the hospital and the consultants look at them and put them in to priority order depending on different factors age,weight, health in general, medications, previous mc's ect and I'm on blood thinning injections daily have to take them due to previous recurrent mmc's that I had before I had my son so maybe that's why I'm high risk! Yes roll on Monday how exciting I've had 3 scans already with this pregnancy at epu 5 weeks, 7 weeks, 11 weeks so this will be my 4th scan

So exciting! I hope they tell you what you are having! :)

They won't tel me the sex of baby leinzlove until my 20 week scan unless I opt for a private scan but the earliest is from 16 weeks and that will cost me £55! I am so envious of you finding out yours soon wish they could do it here that early! X

I can hope... I want to know what you're having! My scan is also private for $65. I had a scan at 8+6 and won't have another through my Dr. until around 20 weeks. (I don't think.)

The 20 week scan is my anomaly. I will have another scan 35-37 weeks. Which is one of the most exciting. Sure it doesn't give great pics because baby is big. But, its amazing to see baby in there and no you are about to meet the same baby you're looking at. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->