SAW my baby kick for the first time!

Ashley2189

Mommy to a sweet toddler
Reaction score
Seems like LO just woke up, I haven't felt any movement today and then all of a sudden I got a few strong kicks. i lifted my shirt and got a HUGE kick and saw a bulge pop up! got a few more, then baby moved away. soooooooo exciting!! :happydance:

I saw it from outside about a week ago when I was in bath. So cute eh x

very cute! i wanted to poke it, but i didnt want to scare baby and not get anymore kicks lol

Oh yes that's always exciting, I got slightly freaked when I first saw it and then couldn't wait til the next time lol.
Being 24weeks gone, the kicks are so strong!!! He even managed to kick my OH in the ear which made me giggle. Certain foods make him move more and hearing his Daddy's voice makes him move, wait til you're bigger when you can feel you're little one do sumersaults!

Congrats on the kicking. =]

Wow that's amazing at only 18 weeks 1day! Have only felt tiny kicks so far but daddy has felt it too but not always. I have anterior placenta so DR said that might be why.

Is this ur first?

ahh it's so amazing! i started having flutters around 14 weeks, kicks at 16, OH was able to feel them at 17, and can now SEE kicks at 18! yes, it's my first, everything is so shocking and amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->