Saw: The Final Chapter

BabyKing

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
What you all reckon if you've seen it?
Just ordered it on box office. I was a big fan of the 1st 3 but I feel after that the story line has just been long'd out too much.
The best part of the film so far was the ice cream man pulling up outside our flat and getting a 99 LOL :haha:
It's a lot more gorey than the rest I will give it that :thumbup:

Rubbish.

Like you, LOVED the 1st 3 but then they started getting silly! And whether its because ive had a baby since and gone all girlie in me old age...thought it was too gorey and just a bit boring :(

Gone off scary films :)

me2.
i'm not into the whole paranormal activity craze either
i can see that going down the same route as saw.

To be honest i'm actually too scared to watch Paranormal Activity :blush:

I dont do films with gooleys in hee hee

I loved the first 3 Saw movies, they were great, but I haven't seen any after them.

I don't know how they continued with the story lines, when
the killer was killed in the 3rd one? That was a great twist, but I didn't expect more movies?

I love them all but as they go on its the same thing over and over. You know whats going to happen so its not that much of a shock or surprise anymore.
Its sort of like the final destination movies. same thing every movie but we keep watching them :shrug:

Yeah I like the final destination ones, they are proper gorey! lol

I was undecided about this. It was crap in terms of the storyline. Those people in the public area getting sawed into was totally out of character for the saw films which really irritated me.

But the idea of saw is clearly to repulse its audience and it definitely achieved that! It was by far the worst one.

I thought they were downhill after the 3rd. Seemed to be running out of ideas, and the whole going back in time thing was confusing and hard to follow.....or maybe i'm just stupid :haha:

If you're too scared, do not watch it! I'm a horror movie freak, I absolutely love them. But that film scared the hell out of me. It's just two bits that freaked me out, but totally stuck in my head.

Now whenever i'm lying in bed and a horror film springs to mind, it's this one. The bed covers rustle and she's pulled out of bed. And to this day, I will not sleep with my legs sticking out the covers :blush: it's scarred me for life!! :haha:

If you're too scared, do not watch it! I'm a horror movie freak, I absolutely love them. But that film scared the hell out of me. It's just two bits that freaked me out, but totally stuck in my head.

Now whenever i'm lying in bed and a horror film springs to mind, it's this one. The bed covers rustle and she's pulled out of bed. And to this day, I will not sleep with my legs sticking out the covers :blush: it's scarred me for life!! :haha:

:haha: thats totally me! I go to bed thinking about the film and end up petrified in bed! :dohh:

We started watching "The exorsism of emily rose" the other day, ive seen it before and wasnt really bothered by it but decided to put in on for an hour before bed. I totally forgot about the bit where she first gets possessed at 3am....well I went to bed, joking with my OH and said, "it'll be just my luck for Olivia to wake up at 3 o'clock!"

I shouldnt have joked! I swear to you I woke on my own at 2.59am I absolutely shit myself! :blush: I put my head under the cover and prayed Olivia didnt wake up so I didnt have to get out of bed!!

haha, Goon! :)

:haha: thats totally me! I go to bed thinking about the film and end up petrified in bed! :dohh:

We started watching "The exorsism of emily rose" the other day, ive seen it before and wasnt really bothered by it but decided to put in on for an hour before bed. I totally forgot about the bit where she first gets possessed at 3am....well I went to bed, joking with my OH and said, "it'll be just my luck for Olivia to wake up at 3 o'clock!"

I shouldnt have joked! I swear to you I woke on my own at 2.59am I absolutely shit myself! :blush: I put my head under the cover and prayed Olivia didnt wake up so I didnt have to get out of bed!!

haha, Goon! :)

Haha you dafty! Theres a lesson for you, no horror movies before bed :haha:

No horror movies full stop...my OH is due to do a stint of working away so I dont fancy being in the house on my own thinking that i'm gonna get possessed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->