Saying Hello!

misspriss

Reaction score
Well Hello! DH and I are NTNP, kind of. We just started mid-cycle this cycle. At the beginning of the cycle, DH wanted to wait two more months, but halfway through he just decided "well if we have a baby, we have a baby" and we haven't worried about it since. We :sex: at the end of my "relatively fertile" phase (I'm mostly regular, 28-29 days usually so we have avoided days 10-19) meaning day 19, 20, 21, and maybe 22. Well...I'm a day late now so I'm obsessing, which to me is doing bad at NTNP. We are "officially" NTNP next cycle, and then we can start "actively trying" the next...I feel like I am actively trying already though, I think about it so much. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I'm worried because neither of us have kids so we don't know if it will be easy for us or not. I worry because we used withdrawal (what everyone considers "not a method of birth control") for the past three years and never got pregnant. But then again, DH is very careful. Perhaps we were just good at it. Who knows.

I came here because DH is going to freak out if I keep talking about babies, and I think my older sister is tired me obsessing about babies too. Joining a online community with the same interest, babies and pregnancy! Yay!

Welcome to the NTNP boards! I just joined recently bc my DH and I just didn't want to worry through the TTC process. Hopefully you'll get a bfp soon!! GL!!

Thanks. I'm pretty proud of myself, I went to Walmart today and looked at HPTs, but didn't get any. I'm just going to wait and see. Be patient, if it happens it happens.

I have a Doctors appointment, but they were booked up (I made the appt two weeks ago) so I can't get one until July 10th! The last of my three cycles have been a bit screwy, I was on some anxiety medication in January and February, but it didn't work out so my doctor took me off of it. But while I was on it and once since I think I had anovulatory cycles. I really think that I ovulated this cycle, but AF is a little late (just barely) so I'm hoping.

When we start actively TTC in a couple months, I'll use ovulation predictor kits, but not now, too expensive when we are just NTNP. I can't wait....

Right now, I'm trying to get healthier, I am taking my prenatals, DH is taking his vitamins, I am trying to cut out soda and sugary snacks and eat higher quality foods and use more natural products, this way, when we start actively trying and hopefully get pregnant, we will be in excellent health :winkwink:

Good for you for not buying hpts!! That'll save some money too. OPKs are really expensive, I learned that a little bit ago, so I bought them on Amazon for a lot cheaper than the stores. As far as eating better goes, I do a mix diet. I have a condition where processed foods make me sick so I follow a whole foods, plant based diet for the most part. However, I do still have dairy products and I have meat usually 1-2 times a week. I have to say it's been about 4 months and I am in love with this diet. I eat mostly natural, whole foods and plant based foods which has been great for my condition.

I may not make it through the weekend though, with father's day coming up...

This is an interesting week. My in-law's anniversary was thursday, my parent's is next thursday, and father's day is this sunday. For some reason important dates make me want to test, just in case, you know?

I am lactose intolerant, so I don't drink milk. Cheese and yogurt are not as bad though. DH only like processed foods though, he doesn't eat a single vegetable. I am trying to buy meat and cheese from free range, non-antibiotic, healthy animals. I also want to eat even healthier when I know I am the sole nutritional source for another person!

Welcome. :D
I'm the same as you lol. I got baby on the brain. I'm ready for number 2!
Good luck hun!
:dust:

I hear ya. Hopefully with all these family things going on you'll get a bfp soon!!

Hi misspriss! I just wandered in here too, NTNP number 2.
I'm trying to keep my excitement to a minimum and let it out on here instead cos this time I'm telling NO-ONE in real life that we're trying. Last time I couldn't keep my mouth shut!
At least we can all share it on here!

Hi there, im new to this forum. iv joined mainly to share my thoughts/worries with other people in the same circumstance, as i think my OH might go slightly mad if i talk about Prams and Nurseries much more. We are currently NTNP on the first cycle. But i feel more like i am trying as i know more about conception than ever thanks to the internet :wacko:. I would be 11 DPO tomorrow and am thinking about testing as its Fathers Day here. But i may be setting myself up for a fall, and wondering if a :BFN: will be false or not. Currently nobody knows were are NTNP as we would like to keep it a surprise until 12 weeks. But it is already driving me mad :nope:. So anyway, HI

Well AF showed up this month, but I'm excited about this cycle. I was worried last month because EDD would be at a really bad time for me at work, maternity leave would be really stressful. Late Feb would be bad, but late March? That would be perfect, not to mention my family has a lot of birthdays between the end of March and the middle of April, it would fit right in. Also I didn't start taking my vitamins until a week ago, and I would rather be taking them the entire cycle, you know, because I like things "perfect".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->