Saying Hello

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
:wave:

Thought i'd say hello as i think i might officially belong here now :D

I came off contraception (the mini-pill) last week (finished the pack on Sunday morning) and now we're just waiting to see if/when AF shows up, then we'll be hoping to make a baby brother or sister for our beautiful boy Tobias :cloud9:

I am still breastfeeding Toby but not sure if it is going to make much of a difference as AF turned up again pretty soon after my lochia stopped despite the fact i was exclusively breastfeeding him- hence me starting on the pill :roll: and since being on that i haven't had any periods at all. I was the same when i was on the implant too which is a progesterone only contraceptive so i think that is just the way it affects me :shrug:

Anyway i am hoping :witch: will be here in a few weeks and then we'll know where we stand! :thumbup:

Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you NTNP-ers more, although hopefully none of us will be hanging around here too long! :winkwink:

Hope your wait in NTNP isnt too long!! Good luck xx

Hiya!
New too :) Kind of bobbing between ntnp and ttc cos we're just 'seeing what happens' lol
Good luck for fat BFPS by xmas at least hehe!xx

Hi and welcome. Hope you get your BFP soon.
i only come off my pill end of last month, waiting for AF to show up but have already started trying, im getting impatient at the minute.

xx

Hi and welcome to ntnp. Hope its a short stay for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->