• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saylor Autumn is here

she is gorgeus, you both must be very proud.

congratulations.

Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!! And I must say I absolutely LOVE her name. That is the reason I clicked on the thread because I liked her name so much haha

shes adorable check out the hair aswell

Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!! And I must say I absolutely LOVE her name. That is the reason I clicked on the thread because I liked her name so much haha

thanks! we get mixed responses with her name. it doesn't really bother us but it is amazing how rude some people can be when you tell them your childs name lol. just thought i would update every one. Our baby was born a month and a half early and after a 9 day stay in the NICU she is home now.:happydance: it is such a releif to have your kid home and you can be comfortable in your own surrondings and not hearing monitors going off. it's funny how much you pay attention to those damn monitors. i found myself always watching her heart rate and her oxygen level.

She is soooooooooo gorgeous!!! :)

Congratulations. xx

She is so beautiful.

Congrats to you both xxx

i know exactly what your goin through as the same happened to me, they told me that the babies have to reach 5lbs, 37 weeks and be feeding well so hold on to that, get her there and youll be home...

shes beautiful such a pretty little girl with gorgeous dark hair

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back