Scan at 5 wks - Only Gestational sac seen :-(

That's great news mrs, I went in at 6+2 and only saw gestational and yolk sacs and back at 7+3 and saw the tiniest baby (I'm measuring far behind my LMP dates) but I'm sure if I had gone in earlier than 6+2 id have only seen gestational sac!! Xx

I only had a sac seen on my first scan. When I went back two weeks later, there was a baby with a heartbeat! Hang in there!
Thanks everyone... this waiting game is killing me... not feeling anything unsual except for a serious bout of M.Sickness today..

@DolceBella.. Just sw your thread on BO.. i m sure you can relate to my dilemma :)
Congrats for the little one.. n HnH 9 mnths..

5w is very early seeing sac only imo is right.
You can see yolk by 6w then fetal pole and hb by 7w

Good luck

I had my rescan yesterday! Only saw yolk sac on may 30th, yesterday there was a tiny fetal pole measuring 2.3mm so measuring me at 6weeks, no HB so back again on the 17th, its bloody torture! Still hopeful! Good luck for anybody in this limbo land xx

guys *update*

had a scan today and hears the most beautiful sound ever.. the heart beat :)
everything seemed fine and baby measured at 7 weeks.

thanks all lovely ladies !!

I just had the same thing done today and while we did see a tiny little guy in there the doctor said I was BARELY along enough to see anything so I was just lucky. I didn't know my dates at all though (in fact I thought I was further along). They say I'm around 6 weeks, probably just a few days ahead of you. Your baby will be along soon, I'm sure :)

Whoops! Didn't notice more than one page ;) glad it worked out for you!

Thanks guys... I am probably one of the most pessimistic person around, so got bugged up a bit...still do..

love this forum for all the support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"