Scan at 6+3 - What to expect?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hiya,

I am having my first scan tomorrow. I get to have an early one due to recurrent miscarriage.

What can I expect to see at 6+3 please? I am terrified!

In my last pregnancy I had a scan at exactly 6 plus 3 and we seen a little blob with a beating heart :) the sonogropher also put the sound on for us to here it, it was wonderful. That was a private scan though. Good luck with your scan x

DSC_0650.jpg

This was at 6 weeks 4 days, the photo isn't as clear as what we seen on the screen.

We also heard and seen the heartbeat!

This was a normal tummy ultrasound by the way xx

Brunette- just wanted 2 wish you good luck with your scan :flower: if you can, pleas update with how it went!

Thank you :)

I will do. There's a link to my journal in my signature. I'll definitely update in there :) Hope your well!

mine at 6w2d

Attachments

• 6weeks.jpg
    6weeks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
I had a scan at six weeks with my last pregnancy (due to previous miscarriage) and there was a blob with a beating heart. Unfortunately I had to wait an hour (with a very full bladder) before they ended up seeing me so I was really stressed out by then - they did two scans as the first they couldn't see into the gestational sac. I was so relieved when we saw that little pulse!

you will see the smallest little blob, with a little flickering heartbeat..
i had a scan at 6 weeks with my last pregnancy with my DD & same again with this one and at 7 & 8 weeks, each time little peanut is a little bit bigger :)

All the best ladies <3

Thank you :)

I will do. There's a link to my journal in my signature. I'll definitely update in there :) Hope your well!

I'm good thanx:) I'll make sure to check your journal tomorrow! Hope all goes as expected! Fx for you hun!

Thanks for all your replies :)

Scan went perfect :cloud9: Baby measured just right and we saw a heartbeat.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/67C93947-9A37-421E-BF84-B42674F1A3B2_zpsi0oajgmx.jpg

That's lovely. I'm having one Friday so hoping it looks like yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->