scan day tomorrow omg i have made it almost at the second trimester!!!

laura109

Reaction score
So its the big day tomorrow. After all the days of feeling ill and all the worry tomorrow everything will be confirmed and official.

I hopeeee our little ones in there with a strong heartbeat.

It will be the day my life changes forever.

so excited but so nervous

Yay, bring on trimester 2! Good luck for tomorrow Laura. I'm sure everything will be fine but it's hard not to worry. Keep us posted! XX

Good luck! I've got mine on Thursday & I am so ready for 1st tri to be over - I've never been so tired & nauseous!!

Good luck, I felt so much better after my us because I finally started to enjoy get excited about the pregnancy. Good luck keep us informed

Thank you. I will be the same! for me tomorrow makes it official and if the baby is healthy i know its unlikely that a mc could happen now.

i cant believe ill see my little one tomorrow for the first time xx

Good luck at your u/s!!! Im excited for you...

It went great thankyou. Was 13weeks so a little further along. Had a heartbeat fluttering away. Baby was in a quiet sleepy period so other than wiggling its legs and its arms lifting up it stayed still.

Had to walk and try wake baby up but it was not having any of it lol. It was measuring well they just could not measure fluid in babies nexk lol. I have attached a picture xx

Attachments

• 20140806_172509.jpg
    20140806_172509.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back