Scan in 24 hrs!! UPDATE: scan pic :-D

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
So excited and nervous. We booked the early scan (private) as soon as we found out at 4 wks. I'm just over 10 wks so hopefully everything will be good. Cant wait to see our new lil addition xx

I have a scan in 12 hours... feeling excited and nervous too! Best of luck to you :)

Thanks hun, same to you. I'm sure everything will be fine for us both xx

I have a scan tomorrow as well. Now gonna bake cookies to try to take my mind off it. Good luck to you both tomorrow. Looking forward to any updates!!

I have a scan tomorrow as well. Now gonna bake cookies to try to take my mind off it. Good luck to you both tomorrow. Looking forward to any updates!!

Good luck to you too hun. I'll update here later tonight after the scan x

It was great... baby was wriggling around, moving it's arms and legs! Heart was beating away and the nasal bone is forming. Got a couple of pictures on my phone and I'll try upload them later... if I can figure it out! Woo hoo... I can relax and enjoy Christmas now!

So, everything was fab!!! Baby is measuring perfectly and was wriggling around like mad. DD was waving at them lol. Here's the pic
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/StaceyKor/D78FF551-35A3-4DEF-8F31-2284E16EE541.jpg

U think? I love guessing scan pics but useless at my own lol.xx

See, something makes me think its another girl. I dunno, no nub on the pic, dont think its visible til closer to 12 weeks. Will see what my scan pic at 12 wks looks like and post it here xx

Flat forehead = girl and rounded is a boy. I haven't been wrong yet ;) xxx

Lol i'll have to pass this onto DH, he says he doesnt mind, but i know he'd secretly love a little boy xx

So you're in the uk right? How much does a private early scan cost, and I thought the first scan was between 8 and 14 weeks anyway? :) Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->