Scan mix up :/

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
So today was meant to be the day of my 12 week scan (obviously I'm not even 11 weeks yet!) so I had to re arrange my scan for the 23rd where I will be almost 13 weeks.. Anyone else have their scan on that day? :) x

My scan is 6th January, when I'd be 14 and a half weeks according to my last cycle. As I'm irregular, I think I'd be more around 12 weeks, but I'm not impressed as the midwife used the earlier date, so it seems fairly late... Thankfully I have a scan this evening that she's told me to go to as I was convinced I had cysts and was referred the day before I got a BFP. I'm really worried, but I'd have been more worried if I'd had to wait until January. At least I'll know what's going on before my wedding on Wednesday!

My 12 week scan will be on the 27th when I'll be 13 weeks. My next scan is on Friday when I'll be 11 weeks.

i recently had my 12 week scan but i was actually 13.+2 :)

Aww boo!!! I have my gender scan on the 27th!!!

So today was meant to be the day of my 12 week scan (obviously I'm not even 11 weeks yet!) so I had to re arrange my scan for the 23rd where I will be almost 13 weeks.. Anyone else have their scan on that day? :) x

I have my scan on the 23rd! I will be 12 weeks on the dot! Super excited to see bambino again. :)

I've got a funny feeling the same is going to happen to me. I've got my '12 week' dating scan on the 18th but I know I'll only be 9-ish weeks most probably (11+2 since last cycle). :wacko: On the plus side, at least you get to see bubs again! :)

Good luck to all you ladies who have their scans soon :D I'm very excited but also slightly annoyed that I have to wait a little longer but I see it's the norm to have the '12 week scan' a little later at 13 weeks :) x

I've not got my scan date through yet. I will be 12 weeks exactly on the 23rd by I have been told that I may have my scan any time up until I'm 15 weeks as I'm not having the Nuchal test x

I'm having the nuchal test but I'm not sure what the cut off for that is? Maybe 14 weeks or something

I hope so! I'm so nervous that it'll be bad news and ruin both my birthday and Christmas.

Yeah I had one at 6 weeks and heartbeat was seen and I've also heard baby on doppler, not every day though, sometimes I still can't find it. So I am probably worrying over nothing but I can't help it, I'm a worry wart :rofl:

Haha! I worry a lot too :D I had a scan at 6 weeks and also saw HB and another scan at 9+4 weeks. Haven't got a Doppler would love to hear baby's hb for the 1st time :)

Ive got mine on the 18th i will be about 13 weeks then maybe a day or two behind, i'm scared even though i can hear the heartbeat on my doppler that something will be wrong xx

I've got mine on 24th when I'll be approx 11+2.

Ive got a scan tomorrow due to a small amount of spotting im even more nervous now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->