scan on fri 3rd

vic161209

Reaction score
we have a 3yr dd and all along this pregnancy i def wanted another dd. i cant imagine a boy. my oh however all along is team blue. i didnt care what sex my first was, i was convinced it was a boy but was super happy it was a girl, my oh was clearly gd. his response was like 'oh well mayb next time we'll get a boy'. well in two days we'll hopefully know. (its nhs scan n ill b 21wks but with my dd they couldnt tell so we had to go private) iv def been more for a girl from day one but been gearing myself up for if its a boy so i dont get to bad gd, i only look at boy clothes ect. but its my oh im really worried about, he says he'd rather a boy as its our last and then we have one of each, but hes been great this pregnancy n i worry he will switch off caring if its another girl. i pray he hides any gd if its a girl as its his initial reaction i fear will really hurt me. hes got to go back to work right after the scan, n iv planned to meet my mum n go shopping to make me feel better (i think ill b sad a bit if boy) i just want to know!
litterally all of our friends r preg at the min (really weird) and so far 2 r having boys were 3rd in line to find out, n my other half congradulated them on there boys then offered them a 'swap' as he guesses were having a girl. :nope:

Good luck!
Me and my husband are the opposite, I'd be happy with all boys and him with all girls.

Good luck.
I've suffered a miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy this year so I really want to stress the fact that no matter what sex your baby is I just hope it's a healthy one! By the way boys are awesome I have two lol!
So if you hear boy don't be too sad about it :) GD is very real and hard to deal with at times ( had it with my 2nd boy a tiny bit ) but it does get easier, I'm wanting a pink one when ever I can finally hold another pregnancy but most of all I just want a healthy baby! Make sure you let us know what you are having also I don't think it's fair to ask hubby to hide his GD from you, it hurts them as much as it hurts us so just be there to support him and remind him that a healthy baby is better than none at all :hugs:
I really hope this hasn't come off rude OP, I'm offering you my full support and just stating my opinion and do not pass any judgement at all.
Best of luck xo

amazing scan, baby was in the perfect position to get all of the madical info needed, every thing was at it should b :cloud9: so fantastic to hear every thing is as it should b. i was supprised how relived i was as i didnt feel anxious about babys wellbeing as i had so much movement and no problems so far. babys legs were crossed but the tech was lovely and really paitient, we are having another girl :happydance: my oh said 'oh my god ill b over run by women' lol but said with a huge grin. i honestly think he is ok that he now wont have a son, we spoke about it last night and he said he'd b fine, and judging by his reaction hes genuinly happy:happydance:

Aw so glad that you are both happy, and that baby is healthy

Glad baby is healthy and that hubby took it well that's so awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->