scan today.....feeling nervous

Loulou04

Reaction score
Morning everyone, I have my scan today and I’m so nervous I’ve been awake since 4:50 and it’s not till 2pm lol. I’m 13 weeks today and really hope everything is ok, I am still feeling/being sick so hopefully that’s a good sign but for some reason I’m still really nervous. Just a vent thread really as everyone else at home still fast asleep!

Its such a nerve racking moment but try not to worry! If your symptoms are all still there I highly doubt there is any issues but its natural to worry. I am actually dreading mine (i have only just found out i am pregnant and already SO nervous for that moment)

Good luck I hope its a lovely experience and your mind will soon be at ease :) x

Good luck hun! I'm sure all will be fine! :) cant wait to see a picture!

Its such a nerve racking moment but try not to worry! If your symptoms are all still there I highly doubt there is any issues but its natural to worry. I am actually dreading mine (i have only just found out i am pregnant and already SO nervous for that moment)

Good luck I hope its a lovely experience and your mind will soon be at ease :) x
Thank you Hun x

Good luck hun! I'm sure all will be fine! :) cant wait to see a picture!
Thank you Hun I’ve already brought my breakfast back up I think the nerves are getting to me. Will post an update later

Thank you Hun I’ve already brought my breakfast back up I think the nerves are getting to me. Will post an update later

Oh you poor thing!! Just make sure to keep the pint of water down! We need a nice clear picture;) Haha!

Good luck hon I'm sure all will be fine.
I was really nervous for that scan as well do ure not alone there its nerve wracking.
I have the dreaded 20 weeks anomaly scan next wee . I'll be basically 21 weeks but I'm dreading it I'm so nervous. Even tho I had a gender scan at 16 weeks and all looked great I'm still nervous and just cant wait for it to he over with and praying it's all good news.

Anyway good luck hon. Cant wait to see photos

Thank you everyone, all is fine so far baby measuring 13+2 so my due date is officially 23rd November, anyway here’s a pic....

Thank you, feel so happy. Did you go for all the screening tests? X

So sweet our ultrasound techs won’t give us a pic of the baby until further along I hate it

Congratulations! I’m glad everything went to well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->