scan today

cl2010

Reaction score
I have my gender scan at 2 sooo excited takin my lil girl with us wooooo

Its a boy woooo!! I have a low laying placenta doh have any of you had this before

Congrats on the boy!! I love my little one so much! I have a low lying placenta. I go back for a scan on Monday and I don't know too much about them. They did tell me that most do move.

I have a low lying placenta too, I'm being scanned again at 36 weeks, she said 95% chance it will move so I hope it does.

Congratulations!! Boys are great!!;)

Congrats on the boy!! I love my little one so much! I have a low lying placenta. I go back for a scan on Monday and I don't know too much about them. They did tell me that most do move.

Mines by my cervix i have 2 scans 1 in nov n 1 dec xx

Cl2010 yeah mine was less than 2cm away and they said they like to see it at least 2cm away. I have to go in to get more pics of baby cause she flipped around and wouldn't move last time so they said they would check it then and we'd schedule more ultrasounds according to what happens at this one. Hoping they move for us!!

CONGRATS!!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN!!!! As far as the low lying placenta, most of the time they move up on their own. My sister had this and it cleared itself up without drama :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->