Scan tomorrow after more brown blood :(

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Been javing brown blood on and off since 6 weeks, had a 6 week scan and saw little ones heart beat! But getting really stressed out because I still keep getting the brown blood and its enougth to have to wear a pad, so I managed to get a scan for tomorrow, im exited to hopefully see my little bean and find out if everything is ok but im also terrified im going to get bad news :( xx

Thank you! Will update tomorrow, hopefully with good news! Xx

I have a scan tomorrow due to a bleed too - I'll be checking in to see how you're doing. Fingers crossed for you!

I had brown spotting on and off up until 16weeks preg.. Sometimes quite heavy (I'd felt like I'd peed myself!) they told me the reason was either a small bruise at the implantation site shedding old cells, or old blood left over from implantation clearing out!! Anyways no official cause found, but all was well so just want to reassure u. (Bubs is now nearly 6months old!) glad u getting it checked out though it's defo always important to get any bleeding checked. Hope your scan goes well xxx

Hi Pandasnax,

I am wishing you luck tomorrow. I have just started spotting as well and had a scan the other day at 5wk6d and they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac but weren't sure about the fetal pole. I have to go back next week so they can see if there is a heartbeat. It is so disconcerting to see that brown spotting! I wish it would just go away. It gives me great hope that you have progressed with your pregnancy despite it. I hope all goes well!

I had a scan yesterday, due to fairly consistent brown spotting. Baby measuring right on at 8 weeks, with a strong heartbeat of 167 bpm! No identifiable reason for the spotting...

Try not to worry!

I had that a couple of times before i was 10 weeks... Worried me somuch! Had early scans at 7 and 10 weeks as i was that worried. Babys heartbeat detected each time nice and strong...

They said brown blood is just cervix having a clearout or caused through sex a few days before.

Im 36 weeks now.

X

Thank you everyone its very reassuring to hear all the good outcomes! I saw a heart beat at 6 weeks and bubs looked like a little bean im hopeing to see all is ok again my scan is at 11:15 so not long to go fingers crossed! Xx

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine. Xxx

I hope it all goes well i have had a bit of brown also and everything was OK :) xxx

Hi ladies! Back from my scan and everything is brilliant, could not believe how much baby has grown since the 6week scan bub was waving at me and everything was fantastic! they measured me 3 days ahead so now nearly 11 weeks! they said the bleeding was due to a slightly misshapen uturus and as baby was to one side the other wall was a bit softer so keped on shedding old blood but wont effect baby or cause any problems! i am so relieved and happy i can finally relax a bit, still cant believe it waved at me! was a massive difference to the tiny bean i saw the first time!! thank you all for your well wishes and hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

So pleased for you!! Now u can relax and enjoy! :winkwink: xxx

Yey and you can see baby again soon at 12 week scan x

Yey and you can see baby again soon at 12 week scan x

Ill be 12 week next Sunday! but still no scan date :/ already seen baby twice now then a 12 week scan and i want an early gender scan then theres the 20 week scan not to mention a 4d scan near the end of my pregnancy haha 6 scans in total! will be cool to see how baby changes after each scan :) xx

GREAT NEWS!!!! I was so anxious to hear your outcome. I'm so happy it's good news :hugs: I want another scan so bad, for reassurance and also just to see how much the babys grown lol Last time I saw her was at 7w4d and she was just a little beanie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->