Scan tomorrow - Nerves!

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
Even though its my third and i know whats coming, i'm still a nervous wreck!
Just been panicing all along something might be wrong!

How far along are you? I have a scan tomorrow as well and I will be right around 6 weeks. They are trying to rule out ectopic as my previous 4 scans have shown an empty sac. Good luck mama and I will keep you in my thoughts along with all the rest of us getting important scans tomorrow!

I had mine yesterday and was literally shaking like a leaf. I will keep you in my thoughts.

13 weeks!
I don't know why i'm so worried this time around? Its just so nervewracking!
I hope everything is okay for you!

13 weeks!

Thanks and same for you! It really is awful sitting there waiting for them to say ANYTHING about your scan and if it's okay. The tech starts clicking away and you just want to say "can you let me in on all this clicking and typing?!" lol

13 weeks!

Thanks and same for you! It really is awful sitting there waiting for them to say ANYTHING about your scan and if it's okay. The tech starts clicking away and you just want to say "can you let me in on all this clicking and typing?!" lol

Yep! Drives me mad aswell, just boosts the nerves haha

Its so unnerving and by the time scan comes round i am already anxious and panicing. I worry that there is no baby (i imagined it all) i do also worry that there will be something wrong or no heartbeat... Im pretty sure that with my older 2 when they started the scan they had the sound up so almost immediately you would hear the heartbeat which they would then point out. They would then turn it down, do their stuff before giving a more indepth view to us and pointing things out, taking pics etc. I know with Ds there was no sound at scan so only saw heartbeat and didn't hear it til appointment at 16 weeks...

I have a scan tomorrow as well and I will be right around 6 weeks. They are trying to rule out ectopic as my previous 4 scans have shown an empty sac. Good luck mama and I will keep you in my thoughts along with all the rest of us getting important scans tomorrow!

I have my first scan tomorrow too and they're trying to rule out ectopic. I'll be 6 weeks along. I'm not too nervous yet, but will be tomorrow morning. My husband isn't going and I think I'll regret that decision when I'm a ball of nerves tomorrow.

Don't worry lhancock90 - it will be fine!! Things may move in slow motion between now and then, but it will be a huge relief once it's over.

It wasn't meant to be girls.
There was no heartbeat, just my tiny little angel, back to the hospital tomorrow.
X

I'm so sorry, I'll be praying for you and your family :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"