• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tomorrow

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
After our history with Joshua, I get scanned every 4 weeks. With it being Easter they couldn't fit me in, so had a 5 week gap between scans. Looking forward to seeing our little jellybean again, just nervous I guess. Do scared they're going to pick up some problems leading to another early delivery. I've lost some weight over the past few weeks, but my bumps still growing, just hope baby is as well. Most people look forward to scans, but for us it just means another chance for problems to be found :( x

I hope everything is ok :hugs:

I also dread scans - I found out about my mmc at my 12 week scan which I know is nothing compared to you with Joshua but it still scares me when I have to go in

I hopefully won't be having another scan - everyone keeps asking me if I get another scan and I reply 'I hope not cos that means something is wrong!'

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow xx

I can't believe with your history they are only doing them once a month. Our MFM has us coming weekly now and will be twice a week before too long. We'll also start NSTs soon.

They've said if there's any problems they'll up them, or if I have any reduced movement to go straight in. With Joshua I had scans twice weekly, and nst's every other day from 24 weeks, so it's nice not being there all the time, kind of means things are going well I guess. I get nervous at the hospital and it brings back all our memories of Joshua, especially as I'm with the same consultant. They offered me a different one, but easier than having to explain our situation all the time. Thank you nabo, sorry to hear of your mmc :( xx

They've said if there's any problems they'll up them, or if I have any reduced movement to go straight in. With Joshua I had scans twice weekly, and nst's every other day from 24 weeks, so it's nice not being there all the time, kind of means things are going well I guess. I get nervous at the hospital and it brings back all our memories of Joshua, especially as I'm with the same consultant. They offered me a different one, but easier than having to explain our situation all the time. Thank you nabo, sorry to hear of your mmc :( xx

I didn't have any monitoring outside of the regular pregnancy stuff with Taylor. The MFM has said we could have less monitoring if we want, but she can justify more if wanted to up it/ keep it the same. It's kind of nice they have more ability to do that here. At 14 weeks she gave us the option of dropping to once a month, but I told her I'd rather come every 2. Then she gave us the option of moving up to weekly at 22 because Taylor was fine at 20 weeks and dead by 27. I think I would get more nervous if I had to wait a whole month.

Whilst everything's going ok and she's constantly wriggling I'm happy with once a month. It was reduced movement that highlighted the problems with Joshua, where as this one never stops! I was never this big either!! Thank you kiwi x

You look so much healthier this pregnancy which I'm sure is a good sign!

You and baby will be great, Lexi! Positive thoughts :) Will be thinking of you guys!

I hope it will all go well.I am scared of scans too.

oh good luck huni.... big hugs and keep us posted ...

glad this ones giving u lots of wriggles :)... that would def make u feel a lil better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->