Scare!

DebDeb85

Reaction score
Good morning!
So, last night I was dead asleep and suddenly woke up with a burning pain in my abdomen. I rushed to the bathroom, still groggy, sure It was a miscarriage. The cramp/pain did not repeat, I have no blood, no other cramping, etc. I'm kinda freaked out. I was so dead asleep that im wondering if it was part dream? Should I do anything? Do you think baby is okay? :(

Hi, sorry to hear that. Do you still have your regular pregnancy symptoms?
It almost sounds like your pain didn't last long enough to be anything sinister.
I know if I sneeze, or move the wrong way I get an awful sharp pulling pain down my side. If I didn't have it on all my other pregnancies Id be more worried. Maybe you moved awkwardly in your sleep and triggered it?

I think I'm still having symptoms...I haven't been nauseous in a couple days though, but still have slight cramping, sore chest, some fatigue.

I spoke with the doctor this morning and she has no idea what that pain was, but thinks it's not related ro miscarriage because it wasn't repeated and there wasn't bleeding.

I'm still worried though. It sounds silly, but I really wish I was having morning sickness! It would be reassuring! Ugh. :(

I hope everything's ok for you. It sounds like a muscle pull or something x

I had a burning pain once a few weeks ago, but tbh it felt very similar to when my scar was healing from my section so I assumed it was coming from the damaged skin

:hugs: hope everything's ok and it doesn't come back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->