scared again.....help please

gmh

Reaction score
since friday my symptoms have lessened. i thought the nausea had gone but it has come back a couple of times. im definately not as bloated. dont feel bloated at all today. in fact when i look in the mirror, i seem smaller. iv been googling mmc's and im so afraid. is it normal for bloatedness to come and go??:cry: im also not cramping or anything much anymore. oh by the way im between 10-11 weeks.
i have a doc's app thursday. couldnt get one tomorrow as its a public holiday.

my symptoms with my daughter started going away around 9 weeks actually. I looked it up in my journal.

Have you had bleeding? My symptoms come and go some days I cant hardly zip my pants and others it's fine. Sometimes I feel sick, but most of the time o feel absolutely fine! Are you having trouble eating? Nothing ever sounds good for me :/

no bleeding. i was diagnosed with a sub chorionic haemorrhage bout 2 weeks ago, after having four tiny spots of brown then.. was told to rest. i felt a little pain from walking, so rested ALOT. last friday, the pain from walking stopped. i assume this is because the haemorrhage was healing. never had much trouble eating this pregnancy, just couldnt stand certain foods. not sure if that is still the case, i think it is. iv done quite well at letting go of what is going to happen, however having a bad today. just want to know what is happening down there but have to wait.

The thing with symptoms is... they just come and go whenever they feel. They also tend to slacken off a lot more once the placenta starts to take over. Up until about 11 weeks, your body is responsible for all of your hormone production. Once you get to 10-12 weeks, and especially around 12 weeks, your placenta has gotten big enough, and it takes over a lot of the hormone production. This can lead to a lessening of symptoms over all.

That being said... perhaps you are starting to get some different symptoms now, which you aren't even considering symptoms. For instance, my skin has become TERRIBLE!! I'm not glowing. I'm redder, and my skin is drier, and I have more bumps and small pimples. How about heartburn? Constipation? Diarrhea? Increased apettite? Decreased appetite? Dizzy? I could go on and on... Any of these can be considered symptoms, but you might not think of them as traditional symptoms.

As for the bloating.... well I think it just comes and goes... Sometimes I am huge from bloating, and other times I look like I did at 5 weeks. Sometimes I look 6 months, other times I look 1 month. Yet on every scan I've had, the baby has increased in size.

So please don't worry yourself on supposed loss of symptoms, and bloating. Neither of those are very scientific methods of diagnosing a MMC.

And for what its worth.... I thought my nausea was finally lifting, as I was feeling great (stomach wise), right before my Sharodkur cerclage was placed on the 13th. I thought, 'great, I won't have to deal with nausea while recovering from surgery.' And guess who, at 15 weeks, has just placed another call to the pharmacy for a refill on her Diclectin? Yeah, me, lol. So when you think its gone for good... watch out, it can come right back!

I wouldn't take lessening symptoms on their own, as a sign of a MMC. Obviously, for total confirmation, you would need to get a check up by a Dr. Take care.

I don't know much about chronic heamoraging, sorry :( if you aren't bleeding though I'm sure it's fine. Sorry I can't be more help. Maybe put a post up with chronic hemoraging as the title? Maybe you can get more help? Sorry I can't really help too much :/

Just search the words sub chorionic hematoma, or hemmorage, and you will get a wealth of info. There is another thread in First Tri right now about them, and I don't think it's even hit the second page yet. So take a stroll through the first page and try to find that thread. There is also an entire group dedicated to SCH in the Lounge Area. If you look under the pregnancy header, you should be able to find it. Not many people post there anymore, but you should still be able to find it on the first page.

new mommy: thanks, was more worried bout symptoms that haemorrhage. kinda got used to the idea, that i had it and just accepted it.

sherri: THANKYOU. i have seen u reassure alot of women on here. me a couple of times. u really know what ur talking about and thats the next best thing to the dr's etc. i cant thanku enough for helping ease my worries....

You're more than welcome. I try to help where I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->