scared and confused

missfabulous7

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage followed by a D&C August 2009. I am trying to conceive with no luck. My periods have been very irregular following the miscarriage anywhere from 27 to 36 days apart. I was due to possible start my period today (march 22, but do not know forsure due to the irregularity of it) but on the 18th I started to have a very minimal amount of brown (old blood) discharge. It lasted until the evening of the 20th. Now I have no discharge. I did do a home pregnancy test this afternoon (march 21) and it was negative. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? I am so anxiously trying to get pregnant its causing strain in my relationship...does anyone have any advice?

don't worry hun i had my mc november with a dnc and i have had so many problems since then with bleeding and brown discharge i have been to and fro to the docs and got 1 answer it's just my body trying to return to normal, last month i proper stressed out which caused my ovulation to be late so i had a irregular cycle which is very strange for me, but this month i have totally relaxed and had no bleeding and just waiting for ovulation to occur now soi would say stop worrying and try to relax try to find something to take your mind off ttc and enjoy your time with your partner and then it will happen when you least expect it, thats the way i am looking at it from now on hope i've helped a little bit xxx

so an update...i still have not gotten a period, I want to do another pregnancy test, but am afraid it will be negative again. Any suggestions?

Hey missfabulous. If your cycle has become irregular after MC (mine has too - 32,37 and now heading for a 35 day cycle, I was a 30-day girl before) I would really reccommend charting to you. It will help you to get a picture of when you ovulate (and more to the point confirm its happening at all), tell you about the length of your LP and give you some good data to take to your docs if you get to that stage. If you chart with Fertility Friend you can also note down things like discharge to see if a pattern is developing. It's really helped take some of the worry out of TTC for me i.e. to show things are still working, just not in the same pattern as before the MC. It's not for everyone (easy to obsess over it) but it does give you some control that might make you feel a bit less stressed out. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP sooner rather than later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->