scared and confused

Sugababygem

Reaction score
Hi i recently became pregnant after months of trying i am currently 6 weeks and have started bleeding very lightly i have also lost a clot (sorry i know its not nice to talk about) and ive been to see my doctor as i have had 2 previous miscarriages, who hasnt really helped that much as he just said if i was going to miscarry theres nothing that can be done which i understand, but what i dont understand is why they cant just tell me if im misscarrying or not, ive got a scan booked for thursday to find out whats going on but i just cant stop thinking or worrying about it, is anyone going through the same thing or has been through it some advice would be good
thankyou

sugababygem

I know how scary it is as this has happend to me. The waiting is terrible. Hoping for the best for you, please let us know what happens xx :hug:

Yeh i had this in feb its awful waiting but they will be able to tell u as it wont be the same outcome for everyone. Hope its good news xx

bleeding in early pregnacy is so scary but very common. When i had bleeding at 6 weeks i went straight to a&e they kept me waiting for 4 hours in waiting room so that made me feel worse but i got cheacked out and thankfully all was find because my bleeding came from outside the placenta.

i have o neg blood and that can cause bleeding and i should of been given a anti d injection incase by cells attacked baby and they didnt no this.

do u no ur blood type?

I had quite a bit of red bleeding several times in early pregnancy (although I didn't know I was pregnant at the time, so it didn't worry me). It's quite common from what I've read. Try to stay calm until you get the scan, which hopefully will be able to reassure you. You will have heavy bleeding and bad cramping pains if you are miscarrying, which you don't, so chances are everything is absolutely fine! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->