scared and dont know what to do please help

colacola

Reaction score
I'm 18 years old and ive been on the conteceptive pill for 5 months. I was on lavest for the first 3 months but due to some complications my doctor put me on loestrin 20. It has been working great and im not as emotional as i was on lavest but after my first pack i had no period. I took two tests and both were negitive. I done my research and many women have said the same thing. Now i just finished my second pack a few days ago and i have had some period symptoms tender breasts, lower abdomen has small dull pains like my period has arrived but when i check there is nothing. Ive also noticed that i have not been sleeping well recently but that could be because i stayed up all hours during the christmas holidays and mucked up my sleeping pattern. But what i want to know is can i be pregnant? I am going to get another few tests again if my period does not appear by next week but i am terrified that i could be. Of course i would not get rid of the baby. I just want some advice if anyone has ever been on loestrin 20 it would be most helpful. Thank you.

Thread approved - As per the forum rules some of your post has been edited.

Take a test with first morning urine if it is negative you aren't pregnant. Was your pee diluted with a lot of water for those other tests? if not i would say you aren't pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->