Scared because my tests today are lighter

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Following on from here... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-ovulation-test-gallery/212922-have-look.html I tested again this morning (pee and dip method) and this was the result... It is possible I "dipped" too long but I'm thinking I will likely be back a the ttc board this month/ next month :cry:

Attachments

• DSC01342.jpg
    DSC01342.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 140
i see a line wen i tilt my screen no joke hun realli i do :) what dpo are you? x

12dpo today but had way better lines yesterday... so wondering what is up...

Still definately a line. You could've had more diluted wee, for one reason or another, I just inverted it and I still see your line. You've got your lines hun!

i can see it... good luck and do another tomorrow morning if you can wait that long :)

I've decided that I am going to try and hold to to hope for today.... I called and booked a obgyn appointment for Nov. 17th (My doc is away for the first two weeks of Nov. ) and asked them to write me a serial hcg requisition.... so I have some idea what is going on...

Thanks ladies for the support... still havent' told oh

Done around noon, dollar test

Attachments

• DSC01350.jpg
    DSC01350.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 92
Woo! Your $Tree test in pics looks like mine in real life!

My eyes are shit and I didnt even have to enlarge that $ tree one to see the line!:happydance:

Hey hunny! I see a line on both your tests! Sending you tons of sticky dust sweetie.:happydance::hugs:

:happydance: U defo have lines on all of your tests chicken, there is no way you can have all them BFP's n not be preggars! good luck with test tomorrow not that u need it :winkwink: x x

I see lines on all of those tests!! Congratulations!!!

a line is a line honey. Its innacurate to use HPTs as a measurement of 'how' pregnant you are, only blood levels will do that. I completely understand how worried you must be, though. fx'd for tomorrow honey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->