scared but excited and confused!

blue_kat

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here ( well I have been coming on here for about a month but too shy to post!)

My situation is that I am in a happy relationship - I am 25 and been with bf for about 7 years now..we have our own home and run a business together

I announced about a month ago that I wanted to TCC next year.....he got excited and I decided to come off pill straight away to get body back to normal before we TCC.....

one month on and my body has gone straight back to normal (thank god as I had so many problems whilst on pill!) - and due to OH hating condoms and not seeming to mind if 'accidents happen', we seem to be TCC although not really talking about it lol..

oh and for last week or so I have been feeling nausious and exhausted ALL the time ( but assuming this couldnt be morning sickness as it would be very early )

Now I am feeling excited...scared....I would LOVE a baby, but scared of testing incase I am not, scared of telling my family(sister may not be able to have babies of her own) , scared of juggling work but at the same time excited about a new chapter...

:dohh: Thanks for listening - I feel silly for being so dramatic.

:hi: Welcome and congrats on deciding to ttc next year.
I think you should take a test if you're ready, just to put your mind at rest! At least with doing so you may find out why you're feeling the way you are. x :hugs:

Welcome :)

Exciting, life changing stuff - of course you are scared :hugs: but its natural to be so and it shows you really care about it all and will make a great mum for sure :)

I think you should probably test if AF is late and get your mind put at ease one way or another.

Take care,
Dinah

PS. Maybe start a WTT/TTC journal - I've found them a great way of getting thoughts off my chest and helping calm my own worries by chatting through them to myself and my 'stalkers' lol

Congratulations on TTC already! :thumbup: Even if you are abit scared I hope you get your BFP soon.

Being nervous just shows that you care and want things to be right :)

thanks everyone! Nice to put my feelings down somewhere - and know other people are as obsessed over starting a family as I am!!!

I am not going to test just yet, I have a couple of days till :witch: and will only be disappointed..

When is the best time to test? Morning, Afternoon or Evening - and is it better to wait for a week or two after AF or just whenever its due?

lol so much for me being chilled and letting nature take its course!

The best time to test is in the morning with your fmu. You can test before or the day your af is due. Good luck, let us know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->