Scared, eaten & drank loads and now found out!

a_c

mummy to one
Reaction score
I had no idea I was pregnsnt so all Xmas I've eaten serious amounts of soft cheese and blue cheese and drank a lot (although not to the point of being v drunk) I also took tablets for typhoid immunity!

ARGH - devastated ive done all these things

Our body is so amazing. People didn't find out as early as we do now in the older times. Our body protects that tiny infant from anything we may do until the placenta takes over, which can be, I believe, around week 9 or further out. Just depends every pregnancy is different. Don't panic I'm sure all is ok. NOt sure about the typhoid pills though. Contact your dr. if you're scared and see what they think.

Thanks. I looked up the typhoid pills it says only take if pregnant if clearly needed.?!? So not horrendous. Will mention to doctor if/when I go to tell them I'm pregnsnt in a few weeks.

I'll be honest here and say that I ate Brie on Tuesday and Stilton on Sunday...and I definitely knew I was pregnant!!! To be honest with you I would just put it out of your mind completely. I would say the majority of people eat/drink things they "shouldn't" before they find out they're pregnant and the majority of people have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->