Scared me to death!

hypnorm

Reaction score
Was late getting home last night, so got in and put Ewan straight to bed.
I stayed on the computer till about midnight sorting afew things out then went up to bed and just went in to turn Ewan's dimmer light off, and i suddenly realised that i could see his feet sticking out but i couldnt see his head, so i turned the light up a little.... he had moved down the bed and he had the covers well over the top of his head, so i moved the covers off him and he was so hot and sweaty and i moved him back on to his pillow and put his cover below his shoulders.

Do you think he would have been ok? just worried me what could have happened he hads never done that before.

Charlie ends up upside down and back to front most nights. He's a right wriggler when he's asleep. When I went to bed last night, he was on his front, his head was at the end his feet should have been , and he was laying on top of the sheet with one arm stuck through the bars!!!

I'm sure he would have been fine hunnie. At that age, if he's uncomfortable, his body would have told him to move in his sleep.:hugs:

Its scary! I always panic when I cant see ella's head, once her teddy was over her head and my heart stops for a minute. Im a worrier though I always go in and watch her chest is moving up and down to make sure she breathing, it annoys me though, I wish I didnt do this have done it since birth. as for the duvets, these things happens, and just like us if were too hot and sweaty we will wake up and sort it, Im sure if he would have too. xxx

chloe is like amandas LO, she wriggles n squirms n ends up anyway but the way she shud be! that split second worry is part of bein a mum hun, sorry to hear u had a wee scare :hugs:

Huh maddie never keeps hr covers on !!

And ALWAYS ends up in the end i didn;t put her to bed lol

xxx

have you tried grow bag.. not sure of the real name of them... (i call them grown bags) jacob loves his... even if he wriggles down the cot he stays in his sleep bag. I'm sure Ewan would be okay as the others have said. Before now i've woke jacob up with the back of his head damp with sweat... i had a panic attack but he was fine... (probably wondering why i'd moved him from his comfortable sleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->