scared need opinions

cierramommy

Reaction score
I had some red blood after a bowl movement. It stopped and had a scan and the baby was great that was Tuesday. Last night (Thu) I had brown blood when i wiped and slight cramping. I have an appointment today with a perinatal doctor. I am 11 weeks and scared to death. I am also having kidney pain. Help anyone else have any of this?

Could it be you over strained with your bowel movement and bled that way? Constipation can be a problem in pregnancy and you wouldnt be the first lady this has happened to. Good luck, I hope everything is ok!

The brown blood is probably left over from your previous bleed - it can take time to work its way out. The fact it's brown means it isn't fresh. I know it is tough but try not to worry too much. Have you called your care provider? The fact you have had a good scan is very positive. Thinking of you :flower:

I have had two episodes of spotting. First time in week 6 I had brown discharge, had a scan everything was fine. Then last week (week 8) I had red blood followed immediately by brown. Had another scan and it was fine again (the doctor did comment "Wow there is a lot of brown discharge here!" She told me it would take a while for it work its way out and sure enough I had more brown discharge for another 5 days. Now I am having creamy white again. Not sure what caused it but both times I did have to strain for bowel movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->