Scared. Not planned!!

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
I'm in the two week wait. We werent planning, but I realised we had done the deed twice on my highly fertile days!! :wacko:
We used protection, well he did...and as far as Hubby is aware there weren't any holes! lol.
Oh god. We already have 2 girls, one 5.5 and one 15 months. I'm not sure i'm ready for another!

I have felt so so sick for about 5 days, I reckon I am on 9DPO. I dont have a definite day that I ovulated on as there were three possible ones. (I get cramps for a few days rather than just the one)

I havent felt like eating, food and smells have made me heave. I have also come down with a cough and a cold, which is one of the symptoms I had with both my Girls, extra snotty! lol.

So here I am, joining in the symptom spotting!! Hi everyone :) x

Hi there,

You should be okay if he was wearing a condom, they are usually very reliable.

Hi there,

You should be okay if he was wearing a condom, they are usually very reliable.

I should hope so, especially extra safe ones. Lol. But my Husband seems to have super sperm, each time we have TTC it's only taken one go!

I wouldn't worry condoms are very effective if they haven't split

I wouldn't worry condoms are very effective if they haven't split

Thank you :) It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if I were to be pregnant. But it would be hard work to fit another baby in!

Do you think you'll have another at some point?

Our daughters are very close in age. My little girl was born ten days before yours. It's a great age!

Tbh we hadn't planned on anymore than 2, I like even numbers too much lol. If we had 3 then Id have to have another to even it out!! haha. There is a 4 year gap between my girls so i'd also worry about there being a lot smaller gap this time round. Two under 2! Just.

I wouldn't worry if he used a condom. That's all we use in my fertile days.
Stalking though! You never know.

I've had two under two and it's not that bad. It is only hectic when the baby starts getting more mobile and then jealousy starts with the older sibling, but honestly since you've already had two, you probably already know all about that and it would probably get easier having a third one. I think any child, regardless of age gap, feels a little insecure whenever a new sibling is brought into the family. It is only natural. This being said, if you used a condom, I'm sure you will be safe. I get those symptoms you described from normal pms. If it did happen to break, as long as the condom has spermicide in it, which most of them do, I would say your chances of getting pregnant are really not that high. Good luck to you!

If he used a condom it is highly unlikely you are pregnant, even if he has super sperm lol :spermy: . The cold might just be a couincidence in timing.

You should be ok. Condoms are HIGHLY effective. We've been using them for seven years and haven't gotten pregnant even in my fertile window.

Agree with pp's
If the condom didn't have a hole, didn't slip off, and you didn't use lube that is not condom safe ( petrol jelly, mineral oil etc which degrade condoms) then you pretty much have a 0% chance of pregnancy, no matter how strong he thinks his :spermy: are lol.

I agree with PPs. Pretty much 0% chance of pregnancy. No need to panic :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->