Scared now symptoms from first tri easing

jbbean

Pregnant -First Trimester
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just entering my second trimester!

I've been quite textbook - hit 12 weeks and my nausea eased, tiredness is not as extreme, and Im not sobbing at everything in sight! I am grateful for this, and part of me thinks I should just be enjoying this time - but Im also scared as those symptoms were reassuring! Had my scan at 12+3 and everything was fine. Lost weight in first tri due to nausea but Im back eating properly again now.

It's really scary - early symptoms gone, no bump or anything yet - could forget I was pregnant.

Anyone else experienced this??

I was quite text book too - symptoms faded from about 12 weeks and by 14 weeks my nausea and sore boobs were more or less gone, and I didn't feel nearly as tired. I did have a bit of a bump though - but that varies so much from woman to woman, and my midwife told me that comparing bumps is a very dangerous occupation and not to do it! I had my 20 week scan a couple of weeks ago and everything was fine. I know how disconcerting it can be when your symptoms fade, but try not to worry - it sounds like everything is going exactly the way it should, and you'll probably look back in a few months and be grateful for your text book pregnancy!

xx

I understand how you feel because I started to feel really panicky when my symptoms went at the beginning of the second tri but then they were soon replaced, at about 14 weeks, with VERRRY painful round ligamemnt pain and weird as it sounds I was quite pleased to have symptoms again just so I knew all was well.

aww yeah i had that too.
I had no symtoms at all into the 2nd tri that i wound myself up so much i ended up going to the midwife at 14 weeks to hear the heartbeat just to make sure everything was ok.
I think at about 16weeks was when i started feeling pregnant properly.

Its very odd that we moan about feeling sick and aches and pains etc but as soon as there gone we want them back! lol!

xxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxx
xx
x

Thanks guys ... thats very reassuring - Ill try and just enjoy this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->