Scared of having another premmie

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
I know i shouldnt be scared as been through it 3 times but getting nearer the time were things start to go wrong, ive already been told i have an sch on my placenta, placenta previa and babies head down already. Today had some spotting and been told i have an infection, which ive been given medication for. But its just made me worry that things are starting already and the bloody hospital will not give me the steriods i need. My next appointment is for a growth scan at 29 weeks im just praying i get there, ive been told the baby is going to come early but havent said how early etc as they dont know its just scary to think ive got the journey ahead again in nicu. :cry:

:hugs:
I really really hope and pray that you get as close to your due date as possible. It must be such a scary time but keep strong and look after yourself and fingers crossed everything will be fine :hugs:

I hope u get closer to your due date hun you will be in my thoughts...x

I will keep everything crossed for you that you last a bit longer. Sending you lots of hugs and strength.

xxxx

At my 24 wk appt i was told i wouldnt make my 28 wk appt but yet ended up giving birth at 37 wks after 2 premmies so i will pray its simlar for you too and yiu get close to you due date xxx

I hope you get a bit further along. xx

Its so hard when they are negative to pull yourself throught it, i guess we are both in the wait and see stage... but your situation is nwo that your baby has a fanastic chance at survival with low chance of long term problem's thats in itself is an achivement on your part hun. keep going thats all you can do and each day is a bonus have small goals that u can reach ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->