Scared out of my mind...but happy too!

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
Well tested this morning and got a :bfp:

I'm really torn on how to feel I've been wanting this so badly since losing Devin but scared too cause I don't think I can deal with another loss. :cry:

Hubby is really sick right now too so I'm terrified of getting it too.

Anyone who's on my facebook please keep this quiet for a bit as I haven't told anyone yet. Not sure if we are going to tell right away or not.

Attachments

• testnov1.jpg
    testnov1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 185
I can only imagine how you must feel. Congratulations on the :bfp: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

omg :happydance: :hugs: xxxxx congrats ....please please baby beany stick and hold on for mummy xxxx

I just read your story and I'm so sorry. Congratulations on your BFP, look to the future now x x x They say lightning doesn't strike twice, so here's to a healthy pregnancy and no more sadness. Good Luck x

:hugs:

You must be experiencing so many emotions :hugs:

I truly hope that this has a happy ending for you :hugs:

xxx

OMG So amazing -I am so happy for you
sending loads of Positive vibes, sticky baby dust and hugs your way.

I cant even begin to imagine what you went through losing Devin, and understandably your emotions will be all over the place, I'm sure your little angel is watching over you all and is so happy that he's going to have a younger sibling.

So happy for you, many Congratulations to you both xx

I can imagine that you're experiencing many emotions right now. Congratulations on your :bfp:!

Congratulations, what a lovely way to start the month, Devin will be the best big brother :) I am so happy for you. :dust: xxx

I thought I'd come on here to congratulate you too! Oh Im just so happy for you and hope that lil bean sticks tight sweety! I agree, no more saddness for you-will pray for your happy ending! Big hugs!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: I wish you all the happiness in the world and have my fingers and toes crossed for you! You are such a strong woman getting through what you have, and you most definetley can do this this so keep your chin up & im sending Tons of sticky baby dust:dust::dust::dust::dust: & bear hugs too x x x x:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much ladies you make it so much easier for me to know you are here for me. Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone who's ttc.

Meldmac I am so happy for you and your family!!!!! Congrats lady and big HUGS LO is watching over for sure xoxoxoxox

Mel, just curious, how many DPO are you? You've got a good line on your test!

Mel, just curious, how many DPO are you? You've got a good line on your test!

I'm 12 dpo right now if ff was right about when I O'd this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->