Scared out of my mind...but happy too!

Congratulations to you both, what lovely news. Your emotions must be all over the place, you have been through so much and I truly wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure Devin will be watching over you and will make sure that this little one arrives safely into the world :hugs: :hugs:

Aw lovely news. Another angel mummy got her :bfp: :D

Congrats x x x

Congrats hon and keep positive this one is for keeps I'm sure of it. Great news. xxx

Congratulations! Cant imagine the emotions you are feeling right now. Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy xxxxx

Fantastic news hun, so happy for you x

Congratulations. Really wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Congrats! Im excited for you and hope that you are truly blessed!

OMG hunny! Congratulations!:happydance: Im so happy for you!:hugs: Sending you tons of cuddles and sticky dust!:hugs::hugs:

Many congratulations hun. Take care xx

Congratulations I'm really pleased for you both. I know what a weird time it is emotionally getting pregnant after loosing your baby. For my pregnancies after loosing Emily I just told myself everyday I've had the awful heartache in my life and now I would have happiness. Like you will.
Be kind to yourself this pregnancy it will be tough but also wonderful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow Meldmac, so happy for you, wishing you blessings for your pregnancy and beyond, lots of love,
sam,
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"