Scared this maybe something serious

Curligurl

Reaction score
I had mid cycle spotting before ovulation a couple of months ago. I read that it was a good sign of fertility so I didn't worry about it. I also spot starting at 7dpo of my 10 day LP...Well this month, I bled quite a bit after BD on CD 9 and I have continued to spot since then (CD12 today). Ovulation is due in about 4 days but I'm scared to BD cause I'm still spotting red/brown (only when I wipe). TMI: It gets worse when I have a BM or pass gas...everything I've read said it could be cervical cancer. I know that's the worst case senario but I'm already taking low dose immunosuppressants and steroids to keep my lupus in remission and there's a very low risk of cancer associated with these drugs....I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday with a GP (going to get a PAP)...wondering if I should go see a GYN instead....

I suffer from mid cycle bleeding and have been for over a year- go and see your doctor and get your pap smear- as that is what you will need to do before they investigate any further. Try not to worry, I know it is scary as I am scared too. I am due to have a colposcopy in 7 weeks time and hopefully that will give me info I need. I have had a trans vaginal scan and that came back clear. Just see the doctor and it won't do any harm if you want to book an appointment with your gyn too

Tell your doctor on Tuesday about your concerns, and see if they want to refer you to a gyno. :hugs: Hopefully it's normal.

Thanks ladies. I'm just really nervous...I'm hoping it's nothing. Could it be the Vitamin B6 (50mg)?? Last month I took 100 mg of B6 complex and it delayed O but I didn't spot as much...
I went through so much to have my son that I'm scared I'm going to have trouble with TTC #2 also...

oh goodluck! try not to 'google' symptoms, as you will be told you have cancer, even if i write in 'runny nose' it says cancer lol. im sure youll be ok, just get it checked out! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->