scared, thoughts and advice please? :)

jordypotpie

Momasaurus and ntnp #2
Reaction score
Well I guess to start, the first day of my last period was May 6th. It was completely normal, too. The guy I WAS seeing (for about 5 months at that point) and I had sex on May 17th. I haven't heard from him since that day. :( I found out on my 20th birthday (I'm 22 now) that I wasn't pregnant but in fact had ovarian cysts. One is 10 CM and the other is 5 CM. I was on a BC designed to prevent ovarian cysts. It, instead, caused them to grow (they stopped growing when I quit taking BC). Needless to say, I am terrified of BC. I am also allergic to latex. So, we used the withdrawal method, which in my mind wasn't all that effective because he let go on my vagina (I am so sorry for TMI but I feel it is needed).

Since then I am pretty sure my BBs have gone up an entire cup size, but aren't sore or tender even a little. I have also been experiencing nausea periodically throughout the day, it is the worst in the AM. Some days, it is very minor and lasts just a few minutes. I haven't vomited yet, thankfully. I have had some random dizzy and/or lightheaded spells, even with drinking lots of water. As well as headaches, very minor headaches, and I never get headaches to begin with, so this is odd to me. I can't seem to keep my train of thought for very long either, which is taking this a long time to type, LOL. I will randomly smell things that other people don't, and last night my dad smelled something horrible that I couldn't smell at all. A lot of things have started to taste either very bland or like the freezer, some of them have never even been near a freezer. Heart burn and indigestion seem to frequent me more than normal as well.

I am tired ALL the time. It is frustrating because I don't fall asleep no matter how tired I feel. Yet, I am having a very hard time falling asleep at night. I have found myself waking up anywhere between 5 AM and 8:30 AM to pee and go back to sleep until 10 or 11 AM. I am usually peeing every hour to every 2 hours. Except for today, I have made it about three, but my pee when I got up this morning was big and very yellow, which is odd because I drank more than enough water yesterday. The other thing I've had is lower back aches, which usually only visit me when I am on my period.

Speaking of my period, I am very regular. Nothing ever changes with it, it is heavy and very crampy and lasts usually about 6 or 7 days. I was due to start June 3rd, and had no PMS symptoms at all that I normally have that would clue me in that my period is coming. I DID start bleeding on the 3rd, but it was very light and I had no cramps at all. On the 2nd day I had some slight discomfort, but not what I would consider a cramp. and by the 3rd day I was spotting and done by the end of that day. Very unusual for my body, this has NEVER happened before in my life. What discomfort I had before I started bleeding felt more like pulling or stretching.

I have not been emotional at all, in fact, I have been a very happy person. The other thing I have noticed, is that my lower abdomen/uterus has felt different. I'm not sure how to explain it and it isn't a constant feeling, it comes and goes. I haven't been taking my temp, but the one day I did it was 99.1 which is abnormal for me because I'm usually at about 98.7. The other odd thing that has been occurring are hot flashes, I haven't had one in a couple days but they were happening quite a bit for a week and a half or so. Getting zits is normal for me, 1 or 2 that is, not 6. The animals around me, when they choose to come lay with me, want to lay on or against my tummy. This is somewhat normal for my cat, but not to this extent, and not for the dogs.

I finally confronted my dad, who has noticed that I haven't been myself, and he is concerned. I would really like to hear from people about this because I am worried I am pregnant and would like to know what the odds are that I am . I myself have a gut feeling that I am and that really scares me. Sometimes I will have moments when I feel completely normal, like after the nausea went away this morning. I felt completely normal, and then little by little I started getting heartburn, and I can feel my eyelids getting heavier, and I will randomly have that feeling in my uterus. I plan on taking a test on Monday since that is when I am going to have a test on hand, I just would really like some thoughts and advice in the meantime. Thanks so much in advance :)

Wow!!! This is some serious symptoms I would say..... The whole bit bout you getting spotting seems strange but could in fact be implantation bleeding..... I would def take a test and sooner rather than later ..... It will make you more at ease bout everything if you know the result..... Scary and all as it is .... I hope that watever the outcome is is good for u .... I'm sorry the man in ur life is being a dick but I hope everything works out for the good for u....please keep me posted babe and all the best xoxo

I am sorry he is being a dick to me too! lol and either outcome is okay. I just need to have faith that everything will be okay. :) I definitely will keep you and others posted :)

Holy Moly! I'm not pregnant nor have I ever been, but these symptoms you are explaining really sound like you are pregnant! Like Ezza said I would test soon! That's terrible that the guy you were seeing left you, if in fact you are pregnant, stay strong and don't let him push you around ( I saw in the other thread you were nervous about him coming for custody ).

test! We like tests here, lots of them. We'll pee on almost everything here, dandelion leaves, pine sol, baking soda, bleach, you name it, we pee on it. Mostly ICs (internet cheapies) though, and sometimes frer...if we are sure or are out of ICs. Test!!!

my best friend and his wife just gave birth to a beautiful girl on the second. him and his wife both think I am pregnant as do I, but having previous scares that amounted to nothing have me really scared that this is going to be another BFN...:(

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::flower:

if you do, and you get a bfn, you're okay, if you test, and it's bfp, then you start prenatal care and jump for joy!! Not knowing does not make it so if it is.

very true! lol I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life!

scared because you really think you are preggers but you think you are not, or scared because you think you are preggers and you do not want to be?

scared because I have an intense gut feeling that I am and yet am still afraid of the past repeating itself...I wish it had happened when I was settled down with someone but children are miracles and I will never deny the opportunity to be a part of bringing a new life to this world. :)

Sounds like strong symptoms to me hun. At the end of the day, if it is a BFN at least you haven't made a baby with a knob and have to be tied to him for the next 18 years. If it is a BFP then you've got a lot of support from family, friends and the ladies on here!

I hope it's the outcome you want. Let us know how the test goes.

Test didn't go. My brother is a knob as well and doesn't grasp how serious the matter is. He "forgot" to grab them, apparently 3 phone phone calls from 3 different people and trying to get our 15 year old brother (someone that is fully capable of getting himself ready) out of the door is just too much for his big boy brain to handle. sorry if I sound rude! it just really upset me since I called not just once but a second time JUST to remind him to grab them..and that was RIGHT before they left. oh well though! what's done is done...and i guess if I am pregnant it isn't like a couple more days of waiting will make the test magically become negative..

Thank you all so much for the support! I really haven't got many people to talk to about this situation right now as I am waiting to know for certain to let it out..well, that, and I know I will get a lot of negativity from friends and family...so it just seems better to keep it in anyway.

Ooh hunny one more day won't hurt...hang in there we r all waiting in anticipation for some exciting news xoxox

Stalking :hugs: :)
Cant wait til you test :) Fingers crossed and sending TONS of baby :dust: :happydance: x

JORDY!!!! have you tested again yet??? sending loads of sticky dust xoxo

thanks magic! I actually tested monday morning with a dollar store test and got a BFN. my dad is picking up a FRER tonight so I will test tomorrow or the next day. :) be sure and keep me in the loop with your story too! I am sure I will be stalking. :)

You are stuck with me now :) fingers crossed hun, will be sending positive thoughts whilst i try to sleep, not been getting more than 1.5 hours sleep a night, going to get my head down as i thought it was 1am but its 3.15am and my eyes are nearly closed lol, will check in 2moro with everything crossed for you :hugs:

Can't wait to see your test Jordy!!! Getting ready to go to work right now so will check back in afterwards!! Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->