Scared to death m/c or ecoptic?

TabithaH

Reaction score
Hey folks I'm new here this is actually my first post.

Ok so I'm 26 with 2 kids (8 and 7) very healthy pregnancies.

Jan 19 I had a miscarriage

I got the IUD (syla) feb 08. Well I started spotting around my normal period time on the 15th. It was dark brown blood (usually means old blood) this continued till well presently. lol I started getting really bad pains in my left side I couldn't talk,move anything so I went to the er. Turns out I'm pregnant (yay so happy) they said everything looked normal the only thing was that my hcg was low 38 so they figured it was just really early. they did a u/s and I have a small cyst on my left ovary. Well today I followed up with my ob gyn and she scared me. she did take out the iud but then she went to do a pelvic exam and she said that she never seen what I had. My bleeding wasn't like a period or a miscarriage it was like oozing. (when I pee its only there when I wipe) she prutty much made me feel like I'm either misscarriaging or ectopic pregnancy. I'm cramping really bad but its more in my thigh now (really weird) with lower back pain.

Has anyone has a healthy pregnancy with having the iud removed? Or has anyone bleed early in the pregnancy with cramping and pain?

She removed the IUD while you are pregnant???

I am sorry you are going through this and can't really offer any real advice, but keep going back until it's sorted and you know what it is. I lost a tube from an ectopic and I would hate you to if it can be avoided. It might just be bleeding because you had the IUD in though. Just keep going back.

I can only echo what crazy has said, I also lost a tube through ectopic, and had pains in my hip and upper leg if that makes sense, please go back if you can x

Hey ladies thank you for replying :) I just had blood drawn today and on sunday night it was at 38. (10:30pm). My doctor just called me and told me my numbers looked great 129 (6:30) so they tripled in like 55 hours :). I'm still bleeding and cramping but she said that my numbers are rising like there suppost to an that's a good sign. I'm still alittle worried cause the bleeding is getting alittle heavier and bright red. But she said that sometimes is normal and try not to stress. I got back in on Friday to get my blood drawn again

The rising numbers is a good sign. I am glad you are going back again for another draw. Good luck!!

Rising numbers are a really good sign, sending lots of luck for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->