scared to feel happy and excited

happy-kat

Reaction score
Hi ladies need some advice and and points of view plz, well firstly for those ladies that maybe unaware, i had a mc at 6weeks preg on 9/11/09 (5 weeks ago) ive since been waiting patiently for af to show but after having some preg symptoms i did 2 HPT last week came back neg than after feeling physically sick over the weekend tested with a clearblue digi and came back pregnant 1-2 weeks but in my head i should be 2-3 weeks does this mean my little bean has died already or is the HPT picking up my previous pregnancy? im feeling really confused wishing i could be really excited but so bloody scared to be at mo! thanx for reading and taking the time to reply (hopefully)-x-

If you think you are 2-3 weeks then that would be right as 1-2 weeks means 1-2 weeks since conception not since your last period:) Hope this helps and congratulations on your BFP xxxxxx

sorry to hear about ur m/c i agree.. 3/4 weeks frm ur mc? which will b 1/2 weeks conception x

Seen your post here hun, I will officially congratulate you here too x x

Wishing you a sticky bean and a healthy and happy 9 months x :dust:

Hi hun
Conception indicator is a guidence hun, and from what you said it might only just fall into 1-2weeks a day or two later it could say 2-3 weeks. Hope this is your BFP hun. Ive got a similar prob at the moment too going drs for bloods tomoz x x x

Hey hun, CONGRATS !!! i hope u have a healthy nine months, i'l be stalking you..i'm sure u are nervous but try and be positive, if you ever wanna talk i'm here :)
x
x

Congrats hun! :D hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"