scared

Shazzy-babee

mummy
Reaction score
ok so im gettin kinda worried now, yesterday i went in town n done my xmas shoppin and when i got home i took shaya snow suite off and she was proper sweatin i mean soakin she was only wearin a long sleve vest a baby grow and her snow suite (it not the thickest one) she had 2 blankets too, and since then i think she keeps like 'choking' but she isnt, it maybe kinda like she is tryin to clear her throat/ urging, i dunno what to do it is scarin the day lights outta me any ideas what it could be???

Leyla's always been a sweaty baby - if she was dressed in what your LO was wearing she'd be dripping, especially if she was in her pram too, she always gets really warm in there.

Maybe she is just clearing her throat? If it gets worse, maybe get her checked out by the doctor but babies make all kinds of weird noises so I wouldn't panic too much if she seems otherwise ok.

How is she now?
Check her for a fever and if it's she hasn't got one then I wouldn't worry.

Although personally I wouldn't use a snowsuit and two blankets so maybe it was just too much for her?

When Katie is in her buggy, she has her Jacket, blanket and cosytoes.

She always seems nice and toasty and not too warm.

I think your LO may have just been too warm.

Does she have a temp now??

V xxx

no she doesnt have a temp, even when she has one blanket she is still sweaty, like i was in tescos the other day n she was only in her snow suit i took her out of the seat and her back was soakin and the chair looked like it had condensasition (sp?) i know it was a dry trolly cos i had to walk miles to get it :S she hasnt really been 'coughin/chokin' tonite, i dunno maybe she want to scare me :(

I think she was just too hot. My LO is always hot and sweaty and does not need many covers at all. If your worried take her to your GP on Monday. NO harm getting her checked out, keep an eye on her temp.

shops are quite warm, I think, it's very annoying but you are supposed to take the layers off when you get inside, especially this time of year I find the shops are all overheated.

Yeah snow suits and blankets are good for outside in this bad weather but if going into shopping centres or shops etc (even if going in the car for more than 10 mins) I would always take them off and just have maybe one more thin layer than what you are wearing.
My son is older now but I take his big furry coat off if we are going inside anywhere and drape it round him instead.

This is why I got a Morrck (www.morrck.com). Even though it's pricey, it's been a godsend. I got the size 2, even though my LO is only 11 weeks old, so it'll fit her for ages yet. I'm so often going house > car > shop > outside > car etc, and having to faff about with loads of layers is just something I can do without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->