Scared!!!!!

risaronie

Reaction score
Hi all, so I'm super paranoid over here, :cry:my boyfriend(ex now) and myself had intercourse January 23rd of this year and we used protection and he didn't pull out but he claimed that everything is okay that it didn't break. On February 8th the day of my expected period I had bleeding, it lasted 4 days and it was heavy; it had clots. (TMI I know) I've taken about 8 tests so far and they have all been negative I took the last one on Wednesday morning. I am not feeling any symptoms other then my head pounding all the time which isn't new. I was just wondering if there could still be a chance I'm pregnant and that wasn't my period. Please if any of you moms could give me your opinion I would really appreciate it! Thank you! (Not to mention I chart my period and ovulation and I was supposedly ovulating that day or the day after.) :nope:

I don't think you are pregnant. You had what sounds like a heavy period when you expected it to arrive and all tests are negative. You also used protection. I'd say it's extremley unlikely that you are, like almost certain that you are not! Your next period should be along shortly, if you get that as usual, you are def not pregnant! If you are really that worried, pop along and ask your doctor to test for you but honestly, I wouldn't worry!

Thank you for getting back to me! Yeah it was like my normal period I usually get but I read everything online and start assuming it means something else. I haven't been bloated, my boobs don't hurt. I'm not nauseous! Thanks again! ��

You can get implantation bleeding but that would be an extremely light, barely there bleed. Certainly not a heavy bleed and highly unlikely to be on the day you expected your period, it would be several days earlier. Just sounds like you've had a normal cycle! Pregnancy is unlikely using protection, the guy doesn't need to pull out. Not impossible, but unlikely. I'm sure you are fine!

So one other thing, I've had some lower right abdominal pain that keeps coming and going and it ranges from my ribs down to my hip area and then I kee getting little jolts of pressure in my upper pelvic area. I'm getting really worried what could it be? I don't want to go to my doctor because I don't want my parents to know and I don't have my own car yet and I live with them.

I would say there is little to no chance you are pregnant

Also the abnominal pain and the pelvic pain is very very mild only last for about 10 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->