Scared

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
When I had my daughter I had HELLP syndrome. My liver and kidenys were trying to give out on me and my blood pressure was sky high with my blood plateletts at low as 17,000.

I havn't had a true postpartum period yet. My last one was induced by provera. And right now I'm getting egg white cm but no postive opks.

I'm getting really scared the sickness I got screwed me up :( I'm getting really scared. :nope:

My temps seem to be jumping everywhere. I don't know what's going on.

Most ladies have had a normal postparum period by now after they've had their kids (if they don't breastfeed.)

UHH!!

Sorry no real experience, but didn't want to R&R. So I'm bump ya :)

I lost my daughter. Now what if I can't have can't have another :cry:

Have you had any follow up blood tests since you daughter was born ?

I lost my daughter. Now what if I can't have can't have another :cry:

Aw, no, don't go there, don't do that to yourself. :hugs: You didn't just have a baby, you had a baby and even more severe trauma to your body by way of the HELLP syndrome. It'll probably take you a bit longer to bounce back than many, because your body has a lot of rebuilding to do, but that doesn't mean you aren't on your way. See a doctor, have them give you a once-over to make sure you're progressing. And, be gentle with yourself, and try to turn down the negative chorus in your head (we all have one!).

Have you had any follow up blood tests since you daughter was born ?

Yepp last time I went to the Dr. she did a few blood tests but she never told me the results and prescibed me provera.

Thanks ladies. I'm just scaring myself so bad. I just found something called Sheehan's syndrome and some ladies who have had HELLP get it. Same a symptom is no periods. :(

Thanks ladies. I'm just scaring myself so bad. I just found something called Sheehan's syndrome and some ladies who have had HELLP get it. Same a symptom is no periods. :(

sorry i didnt mean to press thank i ment to click quote, dont know how to remove it!
Go back to your doctor and ask to see your results and prety much demand more tests be done. If they say no see another dr.

This is anna_marie. I can't get my password to my other account. :( I'm not having a good day.

This is anna_marie. I can't get my password to my other account. :( I'm not having a good day.

Oh no! :( Maybe one of the mods could help you out?

I asked them before if I could get that account switched to my new email since it got hacked and I couldn't get the password. (My comp had my user name and passoword saved to the site). But then I got a virus and that went away. So I had to make a new account. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->