Scarring

Babybump87

Reaction score
So DS had a pretty nasty fall yesterday off the sofa onto a plastic train set .

It didn’t bleed a lot just very slightly . Worried he’s now going to have a scar ?!
I have been applying Vaseline to try and stop a scab forming and to help it heal quicker . Any ideas what else can help to reduce any potential scarring ? Xx

View attachment 1097507

Last edited:
I cant see the picture but a few of mine have had cuts from accidents that you can't really see now they are bigger. There's one I can see as I know it's there but most people wouldn't notice it.

Thanks for your reply mother . Not sure where the picture has gone ?!
Thankfully it didn’t leave a mark good ole Vaseline haha .
I do have scars from when I was a kid too that are not noticeable now . I just panicked because it looked awful !

I totally understand. I have a few scars that I feel are noticeable but no one mentions so I don't know, but I was so accident prone as a toddler and had to have stitches in my lip on one occasion and chin on another, and whenever the boys have cut their faces I've worried they'll have scars

I totally understand. I have a few scars that I feel are noticeable but no one mentions so I don't know, but I was so accident prone as a toddler and had to have stitches in my lip on one occasion and chin on another, and whenever the boys have cut their faces I've worried they'll have scars

Exactly how I feel !! I also have a few scars , one on my forehead which like yours feel is noticeable but no one says anything ! Soo many accidents when I was a kid too !

There’s gonna be a lot more bumps and cuts just please not the face !! I just can’t take it !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->