Scary dreams??

myangel167

Reaction score
Anyone else having super realistic nightmares and weird dreams?

Like I've been having dreams that seem so real about like getting in car accidents and waking up with my heart pounding in fear.

I have had some miscarriage dreams also. Ugh! I hate it!!

I have normal good dreams also, but still. Being pregnant is rough sometimes! Lol

Pregnant dreams are the best, i have witnessed murder, been a detective so many times during pregnancy, always super real and a bit frightening.

Aw sorry to hear about the bad dreams! I've always had very vivid dreams and my oh my were they even stranger once I was pregnant and now breastfeeding! I've still had some bad ones relating to my infant daughter (I graduated from the miscarriage ones I had while pregnant with her). No fun at all! In fact, it's the worst. Just know you're not alone. Hugs, mama!

Crazy dreams not started yet this pregnancy, but with my first I dreamt I gave birth to a cat... and it seemed so real!!

sorry to hear you have been having bad dreams!
mines haven't been bad just SUPER weird.

I had this dream that I could shout so loud that the eiffel tower grows in height!! crazy! hope the crazy dreams keep coming, they are fun!

I've had awful dreams! They feel real but they aren't realistic if that makes sense...they're about zombies and things like that but really graphic :-/ horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->