Scheduled my c-section today

AlesiaNicole

Baking baby #2
Reaction score
I had my 34 week appointment today and apparently the hospital made some changes to who has which days in surgery which meant my OB practice no longer had the day that my default c-section was scheduled (10ish days after my due date since they wouldn't induce for a VBAC). I talked to the OB and explained that I was certain the stubborn little girl in my tummy was still head up and at this point if we're rescheduling why don't we just schedule a breech c-section. She felt for her head, and then confirmed with a quick peek on the ultrasound machine that my babe is still head up with her feet by her head. She agreed that it's probably not likely she'll turn at this point given all I've tried (for the past 10 weeks at least!) and sent me off to schedule my c-section at 39+1 weeks.

So I am officially on the books for May 6th for my c-section. I have long gotten over the disappointment of not being able to have at least one natural birth. It is what it is. I'll make the best of this (like knowing a concrete end date!) and hope that my recovery is as smooth and quick as it was with my son!

Holy Moly! Five weeks left for me!

Congratulations! Enjoy the next five weeks. Its nice knowing when lo will make an appearance!

XXxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->