School Christmas disco... Omg!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Holly had her school Christmas disco yesterday afternoon.
Holly's teacher mustn't have been feeling very well and she was sick at the disco and it went over the kids as she was sitting on the stage at the time! Mostly on poor Ruby's head and Harley's arm, but on a few other kids and some was on Holly's hand. The teacher went home and the caretaker cleaned it up. Holly said that she was crying because she was worried about her teacher, but she was fine when she came out of school, but her friend Erin was so upset about it. As soon as we got home I made Holly wash her hands thoroughly as I really don't want us all to catch stomach bugs just in time for Christmas!! :(

Oh no. Sound horirble. Poor kids and teacher (and the poor caretaker that had to clean up). Hope you manage to escape any bug.

We had friends over yesterday afternoon and their DD was sick last night. Hoping it's just a random bout of sickness and not a bug.

Fingers crossed your DD or anyone else doesn't catch it. I always get so paranoid when anyone's sick near the kids!

Oh no way! Poor kids!
Hope you don’t catch it!
I work in a school so always bugs swarming round.

Oh no! I know I always get physically sick when I’m over tired so maybe the teacher had that and not even a bug. Hope you stay sickness free

Oh no! I hope you all don't catch a bug. I would be furious at that teacher.. Did she not feel it coming on? She could have at least turned her head and not thrown up on those poor kids.

Ahh! That must have been embarrassing for the teacher, bless her. I'd have been bathing the girls in antibac if that was them, I'm such a phobe. As long as Holly didn't put her hands near her mouth or touch anything and put it near her mouth, she should be fine! Hope nothing crops up with the 4 of you!!

DD2 was sick once at 3am on Tuesday then bouts of diarrhoea 2 or 3 times until lastnight. Dreading the thought of us all getting something at this time. I keep getting phantom sickness because of it.

Oh god those poor kiddos ! I would have vomited myself if I see that !

Hope there are no bugs in your households over the next few days! .

Is the teacher young enough to possibly be pregnant? Might take the fear of a stomach bug away to think there could be another reason behind it.
I hope Holly (and all of you) manage to stay well. How embarrassing for the teacher

Oh god that poor teacher, I'd be mortified if that happened to me! Hopefully no bugs are caught!

Is the teacher young enough to possibly be pregnant? Might take the fear of a stomach bug away to think there could be another reason behind it.
I hope Holly (and all of you) manage to stay well. How embarrassing for the teacher

I don't think she is young enough. It has been 4 days since and Holly hasn't come down with anything so hopefully we are safe now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->