School starts next week and still not got everything

bubblychick

Mum of G & M
Reaction score
Anyone else still not prepared, I think I'm in denial that she starts full time school next week :nope: I have all her uniform, minus her cardigan (which I have to pick up from the school next Monday or Tuesday) and PE kit because I don't know what it is lol, it's not mentioned on the school list. Need to get her lunchbox because she wants a doc mcstuffins one and I can't find one :( and a bag.

I've got all his uniform and PE kit but I still need to persuade him to try it on to check it actually fits. He's not keen on going to school or the uniform so I haven't tried to have the battle yet.

He's not in till 10th Sept though so I've got a bit longer.

sainsburys and ocado sell doc mcstuffins lunchboxes! my daughter has one :)

good luck getting the rest of her things. don't forget to actually let her break in her new shoes as I didn't last year and my daughter got blisters! good luck x

Thank you trip to Sainsburys it is. I'll be lucky if I can get her shoes off her before school starts.

DD has the lunch box from ssinsburys was £3.50 when we got it a couple days ago.

I'm still waiting on a delivery of pinafores & labels ....panicking! Xx

She went back today and I realised I'd forgot to buy labels and label pens oops have to get them today and write her name on everything tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->