School uniform - how much to buy?

My school shopping so far has been: 3 pinafores, 3 skirts, 1 pair of trousers, 7 plain polo shirts, 1 polo shirt with school logo, 1 summer dress, 2 school logo sweatshirts, 1 sweatshirt without the logo, 1 school logo cardigan, 1 cardigan without the logo, 8 pairs of tights, 5 pack ankle socks, 5 pack knee socks, new vests and knickers, P.E shorts, one plain P.E t-shirt, one school logo P.E t-shirt, pumps for P.E, pumps as indoor shoes, Clarks outdoor shoes, waterproof trousers and jacket, wellies.

Ok..... And breathe lol

i have for earl-
4 pairs trousers
1 pair shorts
4 plain polo shirts
1logo polo shirt
3 good logo sweatshirt
1 not so good but us fine as a spare
5 pairs grey socks
2 white pe tshirts
2 pairs pe shorts
2 pairs white socks
1 book bag
1 winter coat

still need-
wellies
plimsolls
school shoes
hat and gloves

i also have name tapes lol

Wow, a lot on here with much fewer items than me! Last yr, ds didn't have enough for clean every day without a wash, and iron in the week. To be honest, I found it a pain thinking in the evening, oh, I need to was those trousers, dry and iron for tomorrow. Never has he come home clean enough to wear the next day lol

So, This yr, he has 5 trousers, 6 polo shirts (2 each of white, red and yellow) 2 non logo jumpers, 2 logo jumpers, 10pairs sock, and 5 vests. I know I have clean ironed (do all ironing at weekend) uniform every day, and no matter when I get in from work, know I just gave yo pull each item out the drawers when he goes to bed ready for the next day.

Last year for Joshua we bought:-

3 Trousers
3 School Logo Jumpers
4 Plain Polo Shirts
School shoes
5 Vests

This amount worked out well as he always had at least one outift clean without having to do washing all of the time.

Plimsolls bought. £1.99 a pair in shoe zone

I am struggling with wellies. I may need to ebay it as nowhere seems to have his size and I don't really want to spend masses on a pair that will stay at school. :shrug:

ETA: Ebay has saved the day. I intend to get him another pair for home next month but got a pair that he's happy with (pirates) for £7 delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->