School

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
:cry:

Drake is growing up! First day of school will be next week and it seems like these past 5 years have flown by. I still remember the day I went into labor with him and can't believe that he'll be going to kindergarten so soon!

Thankfully though, he's completely excited and can't wait. I remember being terrified but I couldn't speak English that very well back then.

How did your kids handle their first trip to school? Any tips?

This is such a special age! Take lots of pictures. I still remember my daughter proudly standing in front of our house, with pigtails and her pink outfit -- off to kindergarten. :) Monday she goes to highschool. And in Feb, we have a new baby joining the fun. In many ways I am glad to do it all again!

Will definitely take pictures! Thanks for the idea, probably would have forgotten to, in the midst of the getting ready. :lol:

Congrats on your pregnancy! :hugs:

I'm right here with you! But I'm freaking out that I'm making the wrong choice of which school to put him in. Oh man, why couldn't he just stay 4 forever!!!

Oh and thanks Angela for the camera reminder! I would have completely forgot as well!

I'm right here with you! But I'm freaking out that I'm making the wrong choice of which school to put him in. Oh man, why couldn't he just stay 4 forever!!!

We had the same issues too! We hope we chose the right school. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough :lol:

I'm sure we will! We all just want our kids to get started on the right foot with school, enjoying it and thriving.

Hi Jenny
Great to know that your toddler will be attending kindergarten in week’s time! However, you seem a little concerned with regards to which school you should send him to. If one is to take my opinion, I would suggest those international schools where the intent is to “grow students through the school” so that, at an early age, students acquire a love of learning and the sense of curiosity and discovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->