Scratching and pulling hair

A

AppleBlossom

When Grace is getting frustrated and crying she sometimes scratches herself, usually on her face and she's also started pulling the hair a bit on the back of her head. Her nails aren't long anymore but she still leaves a red mark where she scratches. Is there anything I can try to stop her from doing it? Whenever I see her go to scratch herself I stop her and hold her hands away from her face.

I am sure yo have already tried, but what about scratch mittens?? other than that I have no idea

Yeah, tried scratch mittens and she just pulls them off. She has tiny hands and so they fall off really easily

Socks!! there longer and tend to stay on better my lad was the same x x

Josh was scratching his face so badly at first, and HATED scratch mittens... I sew them to one of his PJ ! I was putting this PJ on him at night.

Jack still does this when he is waking up or if he is tired & ratty - I thought he would have stopped by now:hissy: I can't put scratch mittens on him as he is too old & it would drive him nuts!:rofl:

Jessica pulls her own hair too doesnt help she was born with longish hair. I have also tried the scratch mittens but she just pulls them off. However I did find some babygrows that have built in mittens things, you just turn over the cuffs and they form a mitten. Not sure what size the babygrows go up to as the ones I have are for tiny baby up to 7lb think I seen then in newborn size too.

Caitlyn scratches her hands and my face occasionally, but it's more hair pulling now. Answer to that problem, hair is always up!! :dohh:

mothercare do baby grows (sleepsuits) that have cuffs that fold over into mits. I believe next do them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->