Screaming untill she chokes?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn is clearly teething now. I can see her tooth poking right out. I can deal with the screaming I love comforting her but she gets SO distressed she starts choking! It worries me so much.

Aww, ouch! Poor Caitlyn :( Grace isn't teething yet (I don't think) but she has started screaming to the point where she chokes and coughs and it scares the hell outta me! Are you using bonjela? Not sure myself but I've heard a lot of people rave about it

Also I love your sig, so cute!

Its distressing when they scream that much isnt it have you tried anbesol that was always a god send when mine were teething.

Hmmm be careful with this are you sure its her teething making her scream and shes not doing it out of temper? The reason im asking is because from the age of 5months my youngest daughter has been screaming out of temper to the point she is choking and then being sick, you dont think a baby this young can have a temper tantrum but believe you me they can, it started everytime i sat her in her buggy or put her down in her cot to sleep at night or for naps and as shes got older she now does it when she doesnt get her own way i never realised then that it was temper and i too put it down to teething it was only until she got to about 18months that i realised she was doing it out of temper and she was making herself choke and be sick on purpose so that I would have to tend to her, they are so much clever than we think!!

No it's definately pain. She drops her lip, even when asleep, then starts cryin her eyes out. :(

Awww bless her....sorry to her that...have you tried the teething powders? my little girl must be the only monster lol

Oh hun I am sorry to hear she is having such a hard time.

Aww thats a wee shame:hugs: my LO did this then a bought anbesol it works a treat :D i recommend it x

deff either ambesol from boots or a natural remedy from holland and barrat is teether its a natural powder

h x

I heard Ashton&Parson Powder is fantastic! My LO chokes when I dont attend to him fast enough when he wakes up and screams for me. Cheeky little bugger!

Joseph is teething as well & I found that chewing on a fluffy washcloth really helps him or try putting a dummy in the fridge and then give it to her, i think this helps by cooling the gums a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->