Screaming!!!!!!!!

charlie07

Reaction score
Well it is her new phase, screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now it can be cute, so of course laughing comes into it but that makes her worse, bad habits already!!!! She can be on her belly, arms stretched, screaming at a figure on her blanket!

She is, as we speak, in her rocker, watching me and the TV and screaming, little short bursts, some are that high that no sound comes out, so funny, I can't type for laughing. I think it's just her experimenting, new noises, things she can do, oh blimey, she's a nutter.

I was just looking at her, she was screaming at the duck attached to her rocker, when she stopped, she saw me looking and started laughing.

Do any of your baby's scream? Or do any of them have little quirks?

Jacob does the exact same but only for the last week, it was very cute....at first! :rofl: Now he screams when Kyle comes in from work, when i leave the room, enter the room, at his toys, at the tv and esp at the dogs when they bark :dohh: So i have 2 barking dogs and a baby who wants to join in and scream to while giggling XxX

There's no set time for Gabbi, just random and it's for attention, I think she's just found something that's entertaining to her!!! OH came home and she stopped then started again so now he's heard it. He gets why it's funny but we are certainly not gonna encourage it!!! I can't help but laugh though, I will have to turn away so she doesn't see that she's entertaining me!!! lol

Thinking about it, she has started doing this from about the time she screamed in her sleep, I wonder if there is a connection.

Oh and Ema, you are not expecting a little boy, you've got one!!!! lol Think you need to change your status, don't let Jacob see, he may think he's a getting a little brother already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->